Summer is all about soaking up the sun, and what better way to do that than by the pool with a refreshing drink? Our Rosé-Lemonade cocktail is the perfect poolside drink to sip on while you catch some rays.
This easy-to-make pool party cocktail combines the perfect balance of sweet and tart flavors, and with a hint of rosé, it's sure to be a hit with your guests. Learn how to mix up this refreshing summertime treat below!
- 1 bottle of your favorite Rosé wine
- 2 cups of lemonade
- 1 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup of simple syrup
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Rosemary, for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine the bottle of rosé and lemonade; stir until well mixed.
- Add ice cubes to the pitcher and stir again.
- Pour the cocktail into glasses and garnish with lemon slices.
- Sip, relax, and enjoy!
Now that you know how to make this refreshing Rosé-Lemonade cocktail, it’s time to kick back by the pool and enjoy the sun. Make sure to serve your drink chilled and enjoy the flavors of summer!